Friday, April 8, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Judy



Happy Friday everyone!
It's Judy here to share my inspiration project for April.


I used the Serene Seaside stamp set.



I colored the black & white image with pencil colors
to coordinate with the nautical themed papers I chose.


I printed the sentiment and cut with a label die.
A burlap panel was added along with a button & twine.


I hope you'll check this set out along with all the others available at

And, don't forget to join in our monthly challenge and visit us at
MHKDesigners & Friends facebook group.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Judy, I absolutely LOVE this card! The colors, patterns, and texture are all GORGEOUS! Fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before I love this nautical card.. I have a soft spot for this type of card.. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. And am so grateful to be working alongside such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said before I love this nautical card.. I have a soft spot for this type of card.. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. And am so grateful to be working alongside such talent.

    ReplyDelete