Monday, April 4, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Asha

Hello, friends! I've got a a little crafty inspiration for you today, using a digi stamp from MHKDesigns store. It's a bright floral number featuring images and sentiment from the Blossoming set.

I printed out a couple of the images and arranged them around the sentiment. Since this card is all about those beautiful blooms, I did not fuss with the embellishments... not much, anyway! Just a few blobs of red liquid pearls.

I coloured the images with coloured pencils and a few mandatory swishes with a glitter pen for some subtle sparkle. The sentiment is propped up on some foam tape and I tucked the remaining blooms under it.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends! We have loads more inspiration from the rest of the team. Later this month we have more goodness coming your way with the April product release. Until then, have a fabulous day!

Beijinhos,


4 comments:

  1. Asha, this is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Asha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asha, I'm sorry I'm late to the party! This card is absolutely STUNNING! I LOVE the sunflower feel of the flowers--and the plaid background is the perfect choice! Sending HUGS, dear friend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete