Friday, April 15, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration; Jerrie

Hi everyone!  The days are getting longer and warmer.  It is time to get outside and see the flowers blooming, trees budding and bicyclers out and about.

Today, I made a card using as many sets as I could.  If you have the supplies...use them right?  See if you can spot the MHK Design sets I have used.  I also used a paper set.




This is a side step rocker card.  The flowers in the basket on the bike are made of flock.  The bike was glittered and colored with an alcohom marker to make it look metallic.  Although the bike is not cut spot on, here is a closer look at it.



Well, have you guessed how many sets were used?

                                     

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, loving that sparkly bicycle, Jerrie! Terrific side step design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, like that shape and the glittery bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerrie, this is awesome! I LOVE the shape, the bold colors, and all that amazing glittery detail! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Jerrie... and I've got it! Yay... lucky me! Thanks, friend. :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete