Friday, April 29, 2016

April Release Winners!


Hi, friends!  I am SO sorry that I took so long to post winners from the April release!  I had every intention of doing it on time, but school and homework got in the way. ;)  Now, without further ado, here are the winners!

Winner of the Eat Your Cake! set
Rebecca Yarhling who said (on this blog),
"Great release! I make more birthday cards than anything so this set is perfect. And I just love the papers. Off to hop ..."

Winner of the Fruit Borders set
Carrie Sheridan who said (on Facebook),
"Another great day of hopping! Love the Fruit Borders set!"

Winner of the Stitched Sunflower set
Lisa who said (on Mynn's blog),
"Now that's a great sunflower!! I like your playful design Mynn, this is awesome!"

Winner of the With This Ring set
Pia S. who said (on Asha's blog),
"How clever of you to make the inside of the ring a shaker part. Stylish card!"

Winner of the Perfect Poppies set
Janie who said (on Facebook),
"All I can say is I'm glad I didn't miss this....so much creativity and inspiration!!! What a great DT you have Mynn :)" 
smile emoticon


Reusing Cards and Quilling who said (on Sathya's blog),
"Lovely card Sathya !gr8 choice of chevron paper for bg :)"

Congratulations, everyone! Please email me at mhkdesigns.etsy@gmail.com to claim your prizes!  Thank you to everyone who participated in the release--we will be back in June with another one!  Sending HUGS! :)


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!!! Reusing&Quilling Pooja...Happy for u dear...Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee! I love that Fruit Borders set! Thanks, Mynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing a happy dance here! Thanks so much! Congrats to all the other winners. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners...I am so excited for you to get to use your stamp set and papers! Thanks for your comments on the blog hop and be sure to show us your creations with the prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Mynn!!! You're awesome and so are you image sets!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete