Wednesday, March 23, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Michele






Hi everyone! Thank you so much for joining me today! I'm sharing a new spring card I created with a few adorable images available from MHKDesigns' Etsy Store, Friendship.


I used the touching image of the cow and the kitty and the "friends forever" sentiment to create a down on the farm image! I like the touch of color the sunflower brings!


Combining images and sentiments is easy when you have great inspiration from MHKDesigns! You can even play along with our current challenge for your chance at an amazing prize package.

Thanks for joining me today!

Live your life in color!




7 comments:

  1. I know my kitties were inspired by the love in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this awesome card, Michele! The pops of color are amazing around the black and white image--and the blue card base adds to the scene by creating the sky! Gorgeous! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, I love this image and I love your sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I love this image and I love your sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Michele, the sunflower is perfect with this image!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and neat card...So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete