Monday, March 7, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Judy


Happy Monday!
It's Judy here sharing my March Inspiration Project.



I created a holiday card using 3 sets from


The image is from Rock My World.
My printed papers are from Christmas Past
and the Sentiment is from Santa's Sleigh.

I always say this and I'll say it again,
the versatility of these stamp sets and papers
makes it so easy to mix and match!
It's so easy to use them for virtually any occasion.

So make sure you visit
and check out everything there for endless possibilities.

And then link up with our challenge.
We'd love to see what you create!






8 comments:

  1. Judy, I love how you have used the three products to create a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally LOVING this super sweet holiday card, Judy! I adore your fabulous layering--and what a wonderful mix of products! Amazing card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mynn! I love working with these sets!

      Delete
  3. Absolutely darling and you're started on Christmas, wow!

    ReplyDelete