Friday, March 25, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: NanaConnie

     
     This is my first opportunity to do a Designer Inspiration post since joining the team back in late January.  Last month, when it was my turn, I was unable to craft or post due to a hand injury so being able to do it now is a real treat.

     My inspiration card today uses the clock image from the "Rock My World" set and paper from the "You've Been Spotted in Pastels" set.  I used this card for my granddaughter's birthday party which had a vintage Mad Hatter theme and the clock fit perfectly (White Rabbit scurrying along, shouting, "I'm late, I'm late!")


      Have yourself a wonderful day, my friends.



Rock My World Digital Stamp Set     You've Been Spotted In Pastels Patterned Paper Pack

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous work as always Nana Connie!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Connie. I love that clock and the background paper. I can see the Mad Hatter racing around exactly like you said! Fantastic card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I like this in the soft blues. So glad you are healed enough to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, NC! I adore the monochrome blue! The little bow and pearls are the perfect accents, too! Gorgeous, friend! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, great choice of color and accents!

    ReplyDelete