Friday, March 18, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jessica

Hey crafty friends!

I'm so excited to be here to share a card I made using the Birds & Branches Digital Stamp!  I just love, love, love this set.  It's so elegant and versatile.  I also used a digital paper from the shop called "Worn & Weathered". I printed it out on Glossy paper and inked up the edges a bit - sooo pretty!

Here is my creation:



I used markers to color the image and added some wooden embellishments.  I hope you enjoy this card and be sure to check out our monthly challenge!  Hope to see your creations there!


Until next time,


10 comments:

  1. So very pretty Jess! Love the distressed background and the image is so pretty. Would make a good masculine card too, which are always a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your card is stunning. I love the colors you chose and the distressed look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, this is totally beautiful!!! I love your mix of images and papers--and your layout is amazing! Such a gorgeous creation! Sending hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mynn! It's so much easier to create something beautiful when we have such gorgeous stamps to work with :)

      Delete