Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie

Happy Easter everyone!  The Easter bunny will be hopping down the bunny trail a little earlier this year!

My sister had this background paper in her scrapbox.  I saw it and it SCREAMED use with the Bunny Love set!

Since I am not proficient in color dropping yet, and I did not want black tulips...I decided to punch flowers and add them.  This is a quick way to alter the flowers!





Wishing you all a Happy Easter!  Hope you enjoy the day!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jerrie, love the bright background, happy and cheerful for Easter. What a great idea to use punched flowers. Thank you for the inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally LOVING this fabulous spring card, Jerrie! I adore the different papers you used here--and I REALLY love the layered flowers! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, like the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So cute-great background paper and love that bunny with the real flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete