Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fabulous Butterfly


Hi, friends!  Mynn here, and I'm super excited to be sharing some inspiration with you today that uses some of my favorite products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  I went with a warm color scheme this time around...take a peek...



This beautiful butterfly is from the Butterfly Wisdom set.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added some Stickles to the center for added shine.



The sentiment is from the Fabulously Fall set.  I printed it on to vellum and then added it to the card by tucking it under and over papers so that the adhesive wouldn't show. ;)



The papers I used come from the Autumnal Accents pack and the Very Distressing pack.  I added some sequins and gold card for added shine and elegance.



I really love how this card turned out, and I hope you do, too! I can't wait to hear your comments about it below--I love hearing your feedback. :)



Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for you today, but I will be back later this month with inspiration for our February release, as well as our next challenge.  Until then, I hope you join in the fun of our CURRENT CHALLENGE, and take a trip to the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop to grab these goodies!  HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)


Project supplies:

22 comments:

  1. love the butterfly! amazing coloring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is completely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mynn, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely, Mynn! That butterfly looks like he's ready to fly right up off that panel! How realistic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Such lovely colors & a great mix of elements :) butterfly coloring is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Layered in prettiness Mynn, what a great butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! I am inspired to make a similar card - thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Mynn!!!! Love that stunning butterfly and the lovely colours you've worked with!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Mynn and those sequins are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Mynn! Love the design and color combo!

    ReplyDelete