Monday, February 1, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Mynn


Hi, friends!  Mynn here, and I'm super excited to be sharing some inspiration with you today that uses some of my favorite products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  I went shabby chic and tried to keep it relatively CAS.  Did I succeed???  Take a peek...


For my card, I used the Butterfly Wisdom set for my image and sentiment.  The sentiment was printed onto vellum.  The image was printed onto cardstock, colored in with colored pencils, then fussy cut and added to my card.


I added some paper flowers (the largest from my friend, Cohenna), fake leaves, and bits of bling.  The card base was prepped with some paper from the Easter Flowers paper pack and a die cut and dry embossed heart die cut piece.  I LOVE the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I'd love to hear your comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for you today, but I will be back later this month with inspiration for our February release, as well as our next challenge.  Until then, I hope you join in the fun of our CURRENT CHALLENGE, and take a trip to the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop to grab these goodies!  HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)


Project supplies:

12 comments:

  1. Oh yes you kept it CAS and shabby chic - great card - love the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly is this awesome! Of course you have some pretty nice digi's to work with but the talent behind them is amazing.. And yes I think you succeeded with shabby chic with a sprinkle of CAS!! Great card! Take care and see you sooner then later.
    Cyber hugs,
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, my friend! What a beautiful card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreamy card Mynn!! Love the butterfly and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thus is gorgeous Mynn! You accomplished what you intended and way more, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thus is gorgeous Mynn! You accomplished what you intended and way more, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this great color and pretty design, Mynn!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a Gorgeous card, Mynn. I so love the vellum touch..Butterfly is beautifully colored and its one of my fave stampset :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colors and it is perfect to usher in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The roses and the vellum ... design genius, my friend!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete