Monday, February 8, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration: Judy



Happy Monday all!
It's Judy here with my inspiration post for this month.

Of course, I love MHKDesigns digital stamps
and one of the reasons is the versatility.

I made a Valentine's card
using one of the images from the "Spooky" set!

This was a pretty quick and easy card to put together.
I printed the tree image from the set and colored it in with markers. 
Next I took 3 colors of pink to red ink pads and stamped 
randomly amongst the tree branches with a pencil eraser.
 The color underneath the tree was smeared on with a makeup sponge.
The hearts were punched and glued on randomly.
I stamped a sentiment, added, ribbon, a bow and some gems.
And there you go!


A, typical, Halloween image turned into a Valentine's card!

I hope you'll visit MHKDesigns,
check out all the wonderful digital stamps and papers
and imagine what you can do with them!

Until next time, happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Judy, this is AMAZING! I LOVE the way you showed how versatile this set can be! Gorgeous card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I never would have thought of using a Halloween digi for Valentine's Day, but you made it look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun valentine card! Your creativity shines on this card! I would never have thought to take a tree from the Spooky set and use it as cleverly as you have!! What is the new word...AWESOME SAUCE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is very creative , Judy. A spooky tree dressed up in love! That is genius, my friend!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Valentine's card, great way to use images for other occasions!

    ReplyDelete