Wednesday, February 24, 2016

MHKD Designer Inspiration: Michele




Hello and welcome to the MHK Designs Blog! I'm thrilled to be posting my first Inspiration photo as a brand new MHK designer! Today I'm using a brand new image from the  MHKDesigns Etsy shop!


Easter is right around the corner! It's on it's way! What could be cuter than a sweet little Easter Bunny hopping down the bunny trail?

I used the Bunny Love set for the Easter Bunny and the sentiment, and added a little splash of color with copic markers. I love using copics to create a bit of a fuzzy outline, in order to look like a real vintage print. I added paper die cut embellishments and pearl beads to feel like an Easter bunny trail!

Thank you so much for joining us today! You can find more great inspiration and join in on our CURRENT CHALLENGE, and visit the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop to see more vintage designs with a modern twist!

Live your life in color!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute bunny! This is so much fun Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, I love the whimsical look of your cards! Your card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love the bright colors :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your DT spot! You will love working with Mynn! Your card is darling...love this fun new image. Handsome bunny, right? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in LOVE with this fun card, Michele! I adore the fun additions you added to this bunny to make an entire scene! Gorgeous work! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Michelle! I love the bright colors and added die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete