Monday, February 22, 2016

MHKD Designer Inspiration: Jessica

Hello everyone!

It's Designer Jess here with my Monthly Inspiration Post!

So, in making my January Challenge project, I actually ended up making 2 cards because I was having so much fun!  I decided to save one to share with you this month!

I used the "Beginnings and Endings" Digital Stamp set and "Beauty" Digital Stamp Set  to create this card.  I cut out the butterfly after watercoloring it. I popped it up with some dimensional foam take for extra "umph".  I just love how pretty it is!


Here is what I created:


I just love these images so much!


I added a pop of glitter and some gems to the butterfly to add some extra dimension.



What do you think?


See ya next time!




5 comments:

  1. This is such a great combo of the two sets! On your butterfly pic, I love how the glitter makes it sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card! That butterfly looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly is stunning, Jess!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, this is AMAZING! I am in LOVE with all the gorgeous sparkle you added! A perfect mix of sets--and wonderful colors! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jess! Love the sparkle on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete