Saturday, February 13, 2016

MHKD Designer inspiration: Alicia

Hello everyone  today  is my  first official project as DT for MHK designer my  monthly post today is base in    soft color , so I using the  following digital set  from MHK Designs/Stencil in the roses stamp set  and  MHK Designs/Beauty stamp set



I create this card  base in this theme  very sassy,   I added a lot a glitter since I love  shine  on my  cards sometimes but  for this  card 
it was calling  for it 

As well I added some  embellishment  over  the car some   sequins and a dimensional sticker flowers
and  on the top of  with a pencil lightly I drew some chevron lines  and cut it and folded into the card,creating a triangular  opening ,here the  final  product hope you   get inspired.
Love  glitter over m  cards!!!
don't forget to stop by http://mhkdesignsbymynn.blogspot.com/ for more creations and  be inspired by my teammates







4 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia, gorgeous card your flowers look a little 3d. Thank you for the inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, gorgeous card your flowers look a little 3d. Thank you for the inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre look of your flowers. The glitz of the glitter is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, this is SO pretty! I LOVE the sparkle and shine you added to this! Totally stunning work! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete