Monday, February 29, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Shawna



Hello Everyone,

Shawna here from TheGrandStampede and for today I am showing my inspiration card for MHKDesigns. In this card I have used not one but two separate sets; the Beginnings & Endings set and the Tulip of Thanks set.  Here is my card, enjoy. 



This is why I just adore the MHKDesigns images. They all work together in harmony and with multiple sets you can create an entirely different creation. I'm thrilled to be posting my first Inspiration photo as a new designer! 

There is a lot more to discover at MHKDesigns Etsy Shop! Stop on over and see what they have to offer. Until next time take care.

All the Best,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring :) pretty card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS. Shawna, you always totally blow me away! I am in LOVE with this gorgeous creation! The spring color scheme is FABULOUS--and the layering of the image and the sentiment are perfect! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors you used and the vintage look of it! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete