Friday, February 12, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Rocky



     Welcome to today's inspirational post. This gorgeous flower from the Simple Rose set can be used in so many ways, it's perfect for colouring and tangling.
     I chose to tangle my rose so I printed it quite large, each petal has a different pattern. I kept the card simple to show off the rose, adding a splash of red to catch the eye.
    Don't forget to pop back next week for our new releases, we have lots of inspiration for you with all the gorgeous new designs. Our current challenge is still running so come and join us.


Project supplies:

Simple Rose MHK Designs

7 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the Simple Rose stamp! This is so edgy and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky, WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! I am IN LOVE with the way you did up this image! I adore the creativity here! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love what you have done Rocky! I can remember having to do an entire school book cover like this! Amazing result when focused, thank you for the Marvellous inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is amazing Rocky,! Stunning and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever idea...Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing - not easy to do to make it look good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about talent - this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete