Monday, February 22, 2016

February Release Winners!


Hello, all!  THANK YOU for everyone who participated in our latest release!  We have some winners to announce!

Winner of Birds & Branches~
Pamellia Johnson who commented on Sathya's blog,
"Wow Sathya, totally gorgeous!! I love the soft colouring you added to the birds and flowers, and your background is just lovely!! Great stamp set! hugs :)"

Winner of PURR-Fect~
Glittered Paws who commented on Rocky's blog,
"Very pretty - love the sepia tones. I think I am going to have to get this set fort my collection."

Winner of He is Risen~
Janie who commented on Shawna's blog,
"Such an elegant card...so beautiful. The shimmery cross is a perfect addition. Very well done :) Hugs...Janie"

Winner of Bunny Love~
Megan J. who commented on Jerrie's blog,
"Hi Jerrie, love the little bunny poking his head out and his glasses are extra cool... thank you for the inspiration...Megan"

Winner of Easter Blessings~
Carla from Utah who commented on Asha's blog,
"Oh so pretty, love the purple and the image. Carla from Utah"

Winner of ENTIRE RELEASE~
Patti J. who commented on the MHKDesigns blog,
"This set is wonderful, Mynn! I'm so happy to see some nice Christian digis...thank you! Love your beautiful box, great idea! Can't wait to see what your talented DT has to share!"

Congratulations to you all!  Please email me at mhkdesigns.etsyATgmailDOTcom to claim your prizes.  I will try to get them to you as soon as I can!  Don't forget to come and join in our current challenge for your chance to win another fun prize, too!  We will be back in April with another release.  Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


10 comments:

  1. Mynn thank you so much!!! I love that set....it is perfect for the kind of Easter cards I would make :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was listed as a facebook winner of Birds and Branches. Thanks so much. Lovely stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited, Mynn...thank you!!! As soon as I am back home (March 8th) I will get my card linked up! I'm playing grandma to my new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mynn & lovely ladies on the design team, thank you for all the lovely inspiration and fun during Mynn's latest release, I am excited to have won the gorgeous Bunny Love set! Looking forward to more fun & inspiration... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, everyone! Great release, Mynn! I'm happy to be a fb winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...Congratulations, ladies!!! This Feb release sets are SO fabulous!!! Do make and share with us your creations )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe how excited I am for the winners! I hope they have so much fun with their new sets and I would love to see their creations!

    ReplyDelete