Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome to MHKDesigns!

Hello, friends! I am so excited to be launching our new challenge/inspiration blog today! The design team is ready to go with some fabulous inspiration later on this year, and I have some fun sets waiting for your paper crafting needs!

We will start with our regular MHKDesigns inspiration in February, but our first challenge will go live this month on the 21st and run until the 15th of next month.  Our inspiration posts will share ideas on how to use things from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop, and our challenges will be photo/color inspirations.

Throughout the rest of January, I will be sharing a bit more about all the gals I have designing for me here at MHKDesigns.  Today, I'll share a little bit about myself and about how MHKDesigns came into being.


A lot of you know me, but for those of you who don't, I'm Mynn!  My blog is called On A Stampage, and I have been blogging for 5 and a half years, but paper crafting for about 10 years.  I live in the United States with my husband of 11 years and our fur baby, Hundie.  She is a rescue puppy, and the love of our lives!


 

When I'm not paper crafting and blogging, I am a full time student finishing my teaching degree at Emporia State University.  I don't have time for much else, but I do enjoy reading, cooking, baking, digital design (of course!), and many other things if I get the chance.  I hope to graduate in the spring of 2017 and be a teacher after that, along with keeping up with blogging and crafting.

Using Stencil in the Roses and
the Stenciled Roses paper pack.

MHKDesigns grew out of a love for digital design and all things vintage. Here you will find digital paper crafting products, as well as ready to print home decor prints. Please contact me if you have a custom order, and I will do my best to make your vision come to life! Thank you for choosing MHKDesigns--I hope you find something here you love!



24 comments:

  1. Happy New year Mynn og a big congratulation. Looking forwart for this.
    Hug Ma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! I hope you join our challenge here regularly--I LOVE seeing your gorgeous creations! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Mynn!!! Congrats on the new blog, and I look forward to seeing what you and the designs create in the coming years!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruza! I am excited for this, and I'm so glad you stopped by! I hope you join our challenge each month--your designs are amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year Mynn! Congratulations on the launch of your new blog! Creating with your designs is such a joy, they are charming! Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, Donna! I'm super glad you're on my team! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  4. Mynn, I'm so excited for you as you start up this new challenge blog! Prayers for a wonderful year filled with many blessings! I always enjoy seeing your new creations. You are so very gifted!
    May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord shine His face upon you and be gracious to you, may the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you His peace in the new year and always!
    Hugs, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie, thank you so very much! I hope you join in the fun here with us regularly! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  5. Oh Wow...Congratulations on this new start up...Very Happy for a New Crafty year, Mynn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sathya! I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations this year! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  6. HAPY NEW YEAR, friend! May all your dreams and desires come true n 2016. You're off to a great start!
    HUGS Asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Asha! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Mynn :) Congratulations on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! I hope you join our monthly challenge regularly--I adore your beautiful cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  8. This is going to be fantastic, Mynn! Wonderful new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too, NC! Super excited to have you on my team! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  9. Congrats on the new blog, Mynn! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! You are super sweet! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  10. Mynn I loved reading about you....and your family is so adorable....thanks for sharing :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear friend. Love ya! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

      Delete
  11. Mynn, I love this card and the clock is timeless and the red is my favorite color! I love your design. Looking forward to this year and hope I do not make you pull out to much of your hair!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Mynn, do you have a Followers button? I don't see one. I only see Bloglovin' and I don't use it. I don't want to miss anything. If you want to add a Followers button, click on Design, Layout, Add a Gadget, More Gadgets (over at the top left), scroll way down and select Followers (on mine, Followers in on the first page of many, but at the very bottom). If you add it, could you please let me know so I can come back and follow. I'm sure others will want to join too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. The Feedburner email subscription doesn't always work. It will work fine for awhile if you're lucky and then the emails stop for months at a time - at least for me anyway. I have a lot of subscriptions and they all disappear at once and come back at once. They're "on" at the moment but I know it won't last if past experience holds true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK - so I finally got around to reading all about your DT team and YOU. Love that you are doing what makes you happy. Crafting usually takes me to my happy place too. Your fur baby is a beauty - rescues are the best. Anxious to take part in some challenges with your digis.

    ReplyDelete