Monday, January 25, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: NanaConnie

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal -- NanaConnie from Grammy's Attic!  Take it away, NC!


"Greetings!  I'm NanaConnie (usually reduced to NC for ease of typing.)   I've been crafting since childhood and have been doing paper crafts for about 10 years, card making specifically for the last 5.  If I have a "favorite style," I'm not aware of it yet.  I'm working on CAS to try to perfect it, but I also like vintage with laces and flowers and bling.  Mostly, I like styles that really showcase the images, whatever style those might be.

I'm widowed, but I have lots of family: grown children, mostly teenage grandchildren, and even two young great-grands.  I currently live in California.  When I'm not crafting, I volunteer with several different organizations, do fundraising for non-profit organizations, and spend lots of time with family.

I love MHK Designs images and am so looking forward to working with this fantastic group of crafty ladies."

     Here's a card I did just for today.  :-D  I used an image and a sentiment from the Blossoming set.





Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, NanaConnie!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and NC will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!





7 comments:

  1. Hi, NC! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this beautiful purple card, friend! I can't wait to see what you make for us this year at MHKDesigns! So happy to have you on my team! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NC - beautiful card - and I love your style. We were another DT together a couple of years ago so what an asset you will be to MHK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous NC, like your coloring, design and choice of colors. Looking forward to being on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NanaConnie that is a beautiful card and I can't wait to see what else you do. Who needs just one style right....I'm into versatility...hee hee hee :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, NC :) Looking forward for lovely creations from u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, NC :) Looking forward for lovely creations from u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NC, love the lacy look you have added to the design! Looking forward to more of your beautiful creations this year!

    ReplyDelete