Friday, January 29, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Shawna

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Shawna from The Grand Stampede!  Take it away, Shawna!


"Hello all, I am Shawna Standish a 40 year old mother of two living nicely in my little nook of Michigan, USA. I am so excited to be designing here with MHK Designs. 

I have been creating cards for about three years. It all started when I was faced with the possibility of becoming blind. It was not until then I started looking at color and objects with new vigor, soaking up everything knowing I might not see in the future. Fortunately I am fine and I live to see another day. My crafting however, lead into an unstoppable obsession. I wanted to share my art with others. It was then I decided to start my blog, TheGrandStampede

I hope you will get the chance to see us at MHK Designs. I am so excited to start designing with these fantastic stamp sets. Mynn and her team are very talented and am honored to be here at MHK Designs."


Using: Beauty Digital Stamp Set
Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Shawna!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Shawna will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shawna! Excited to be on the Design Team with you! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawna, I am just over the moon excited to have you on my team! Your designs are SO unique and fabulous! I can't wait to see everything you make this year! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawna, this is such a nice card. I love your imagination and how you use the digis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn, not only do I love the card displayed above, but I checked out your blog and I love your creative techniques!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's an inspirational journey :) my best wishes for you. And your card is awesome, love those subtle colors & the grungy feel!! Pretty card :) :) keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - this is one of my favorite of Mynn's digis. What an inspiration you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shawna, I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card, it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete