Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Sathya

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Sathya from Paperie Expressions!  Take it away, Sathya!


"I am an Mphil Toxicologist. I have been creative from my childhood and this drove me here to blogland and the crafting world.

I was looking around for an opportunity to satiate my artistic and creative appetite and I stumbled upon an art called Quilling.  From that, there was no looking back.

I started blogging from 2011 for the sheer love of paper and the way it transforms with the mind and soul through it. I have a love for the pastels and soothing tones much reflect in my works and am still exploring the medias and techniques."

And am waiting for my UK Quilling Accreditation this year :) 

Thanks for the opportunity Mynn to work with these lovely teamies.  Here's my card from the set "Blossoming "


Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Sathya!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Sathya will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome Sathya :) hearty congrats :) looking forward to more of your gorgeous works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dearie :) do post more of your quilling works too :) waiting for more of your awesome creations :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sathya, I am SO SO SO happy to have you here on my team! I am IN LOVE with your gorgeous style, and I cannot wait to see everything else you make this year! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sathya I am eager to see the creativity you will bring to Mynn's DT :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sathya, what a wonderful card! Looking forward to working with you on the DT this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sathya, what a wonderful card! Looking forward to working with you on the DT this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I think I am going to have to go get these to add to my digital collection, have seen so many pretty inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - I think I am going to have to go get these to add to my digital collection, have seen so many pretty inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Sathya, excited to be on the design team with you! Donna

    ReplyDelete