Friday, January 22, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Michele

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Michele from Crimson Owl Creations!  Take it away, Michele!


"Hi! I’m Michele Henderson and I live in sunny Alabama with my husband Aaron and our four feline sons! 

I have been crafting my entire life, but have been specializing in card design since starting my blog a few years ago. You can find my designs at Crimson Owl Creations! I love working with paper and color, and my style is sort of freestyle collage and minimal realism. 

Using Butterfly Wisdom.

When I’m not crafting, I love to spend time with my hubbie traveling, tailgating at University of Alabama football games, and reading British mystery novels. I’m thrilled to be a part of the MHKDesigns team!

Live your life in color!"

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Michele!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Michele will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Michelle! Love how you've used colour and die cuts to frame that awesome saying. Well done, teamie!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle, like the cheery colors and how you framed the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele, this card is GLORIOUS! I am so excited to have you on my team--and I can't wait to see what else you make this year! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I have followed your blog for a few years and love your creations! This card is so whimsical!! Looking forward to your creations this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele I visited your blog....love your style...so creative...can't wait to see what you do with Mynn's images :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete