Monday, January 11, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Lilian

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Lilian from The Leaf Studio!  Take it away, Lilian!


"I was born in Taiwan, grew up in Brazil and I’ve been living in the US for 9 years now. I have been married for 11 years and I have two little boys, a Sheltie (Jazz, the dog) and a Ragdoll (Angel, the cat). 

I started rubber stamping in 2004, when a friend invited me to make cards with other ladies, and I have been using digital stamps for a couple of years.

Using Wheely Like You.

I’m a bit eclectic when it comes to style…sometimes it’s clean, shabby chic, and/or mixed media...but usually, clean and layered.

I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking and mini-albums! My other hobbies include: photography, drawing, arm-knitting and baking...to name a few!"

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Lilian!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Lilian will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!


8 comments:

  1. So excited to have you on my team, Lilian! I LOVE your fresh style--your use of color always amazes me! I can't wait to see what else you have in store this year! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lilian. Great to know you and your style. Nice to know you are from Taiwan. I resided there for 4 years and i just love that country a lot :) Looking forward to see your pretty creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilian! Love how fun you have made your card with the bright colors! Looking forward to this year working with you on the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lilian...sounds like you have a lot of interests and a lot of styles...me too. I don't know what Arm-Knitting is, but I loom knit, love photography, and love baking cupcakes. It's nice to know about the DT....kind of makes me feel a connection. I have looked at your blog and love your work...you are real asset to the team :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean fresh style. Lilian. Really looking forward to crafting with you on MHKD.
    bjs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lillian, like your bright cheery style. Looking forward to being on another design team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lillian, like your bright cheery style. Looking forward to being on another design team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Lilian!!! Can't wait to see your creativity SHINE!!!

    ReplyDelete