Friday, January 8, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Judy

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Judy from Created Just 4 U!  Take it away, Judy!


"My name is Judy VanZandt. I am a Louisiana native living in Colorado, where my husband of 31 years and I have raised our son and daughter. 

Monday through Friday you'll find me working full time as Director of Finance for a large Optometry practice but on the weekend you'll find me in my craft room where I do a little bit of scrapbooking, a little bit of jewelry making and a whole lot of card making! 

Using Simple Rose.

My style is mainly Classic & Elegant and I like to do a little bit of Cute & Fun. 

I started my blog, CreatedJust 4 U, about 2 1/2 years ago and love to visit other crafter's blogs for inspiration. Currently I serve on the Design Teams of 5 challenge blogs and 4 online retailers."

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Judy!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Judy will be back with some of her AMAZING inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!


9 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Judy...and I love your card :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Judy. Nice to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Judy!!! Another of crafting with you... how awesome is that. Your makes inspire me, friend!
    hugs Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy, looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Judy, looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO glad to have you on my team, friend! You are an amazing designer! I can't wait to see what you make this coming year! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind words everyone! I am very excited to be on this team with Mynn and all the other talented designers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card Judy! I love those flowers and the design of your card rocks!! I look forward to working on the DT with you this next year!!

    ReplyDelete