Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Jessica

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Jessica from Fresh By Jess!  Take it away, Jessica!


"I have been a “crafter” for most of my life (always loving arts, drama, creating), but found rubber stamping in 2006.  That is when I really dove into the world of paper crafting.  Oh the supplies, the PAPER, the STAMPS –oh my!!!  I am a clean and simple style crafter – abstract can be a challenge for me!  I like things neat and tidy – even when doing vintage cards!  I love retro-everything (think 1950’s era!) – I even decorate my home with a nostalgic flair! I love trying new techniques and am always looking to expand my style.

Using Holiday Deer.

I am a homemaker, wife and mother of 2 active daughters. They love to craft with me! I love cooking, baking & creating in the kitchen and love collecting cookbooks. On the side, I also teach Zumba Fitness classes for fun (and to work off those treats I like to bake in the kitchen!).   I live in Saskatchewan, Canada – the big white North!!!  Summers are amazing here – and the winters, well although beautiful, can be quite cold.  However, this leaves me more time to snuggle in my craft space and create!


I’m so excited for this year-long adventure with MHKDesigns Team!!!"

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Jessica!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Jessica will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!


Project supplies:

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jessica, like your style, looking forward to being on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so excited to see your MHKDesigns projects Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so excited to see your MHKDesigns projects Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, Lovely card and Looking forward to ur projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica I read your bio and took a minute to skim through your blog....I like your work, I like your style, and I like you. I love crafting, Zumba, baking cupcakes, and I too live in the snow covered frozen tundra....Montana not Canada. I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations...I think you are a wonderful addition to Mynn's DT :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe - those comments are so sweet! :) Thank yoU! :)

      Delete
  6. Jessica, I am SO excited to have you on my team--you are fabulous! This card is just SO gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I'm so excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, this is such a fantastic card! Looking so forward to your creations this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica, this is such a fantastic card! Looking so forward to your creations this year!

    ReplyDelete