Monday, January 18, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Jerrie

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Jerrie from Coloring Outside the LineZ!  Take it away, Jerrie!


"Living in Wisconsin, having raised two boys with a third in high school leaves me time to craft.  

Using Wheely Like You.

Although I do not have a particular style of card making, I like to dabble.  Vintage, trendy, and mixed media catch my eye.  Of course, if there is a moustache or eye glasses on the card you will find me giggling!"

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Jerrie!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Jerrie will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!


Project supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jerrie! Welcome to the team. LOVE your funky card... super fun creation. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, Jerrie! You will do wheelie amazing things here at MHK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerrie, I am SO excited to see all your fun and unique designs this year--you always have some fabulous ideas! Welcome to the team, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colorful card, looking forward to being on the Design Team with you!

    ReplyDelete