Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Donna

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Donna from Lakefront Stamping Creations!  Take it away, Donna!


"Hi! My name is Donna Thielker and I have been crafting since I was a child but started with card making about 14 years ago and have been hooked ever since. 

I do not have a favorite style, I lean towards a simple elegant but I like to experiment with various folds, techniques and trends. 


Using Sled Friends.

I am married with two grown sons and two beautiful grandchildren.  I live in Missouri.  

When I am not crafting/blogging I like to read, hike, boat, and of course enjoy time with family and friends. I would enjoy having you visit my blog."

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Donna!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Donna will be back with some of her AMAZING inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!




7 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Congratulations, dear friend! Cannot wait to see more of your beautiful creations using Mynn's images! Hope we can get together soon...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fwd to crafting with you, Donna.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Donna...Looking forward to crafting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing DT Mynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, I cannot WAIT to see what you have in store for me, friend! I LOVE your beautiful work, and I LOVE that you are on my team! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, I love this image and you have created a fantastic card using it!! I look forward to working with you on the DT this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Donna! Nice to see you over here with this cute card!

    ReplyDelete