Monday, January 4, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Asha

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Asha from Sunny Summer Crafts!  Take it away, Asha!


"Hello! My name is Asha - animal lover and the person behind Sunny Summer Crafts.  4 years ago I had the brilliant idea of making a scrapbook album of my friend's wedding. I instantly fell in love with cardmaking and have made hundreds of cards since. Sadly the wedding album remains unfinished! 

I don't subscribe to any particular crafting style and will go with whatever takes my fancy. Right now I am engaged in a passionate affair with my Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils.   


Using Cat to be Kitten Me.

I live in a little Portuguese village by the sea with my amazing husband, 2 dogs and a cat. I spend long hours at work and de-stress by crafting, baking and walking the dogs. After dinner, I'm usually slumped on the sofa with a book... asleep! 

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Asha!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Asha will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!




9 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo cute! :) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to have you on my team, Asha! I love your gorgeous creations! Sending HUGS your way! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asha, love you card! Can't wait to see your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asha I have always loved your cards and now I love hearing about YOU. I also started out with scrapbooking.....everything is still in "project boxes"....lol I did however manage to complete 2 scrapbooks that were quick and easy and for someone else. But cardmaking took over and I that is what I love. I seemm to find it difficult to fit in a certain catagory....I love just making what I want and am learning to not worry about what others think. I really enjoyed reading about you and now feel a connection...thank you for that :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card using the cat digi - love the die you used to frame out the cat, sets the focal image just perfectly. Anxious to see more creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorites too Asha, like those blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comments, ladies. I am soooo excited to be crafting for MHK Designs. Can't wait to share Mynn's stunning digis with you over the coming months. They are drool-worthy, trust me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic card you have created. The cat image looks so regal with that background! Love it!! Looking forward to working with you on the DT this next year!!

    ReplyDelete