Friday, January 15, 2016

Design Team Member Introductions: Alicia

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Alicia from Sassy Cards by Alicia!  Take it away, Alicia!


"My name is Alicia Falu Hill and I live in GA with my hubby and son and three cats and one Chihuahua. I started card making and paper craft a decade ago, and making my own cards is my passion. 

I love to draw and color with alcohol pens. I love spending as much time as I can in my craft room, getting inspire and creating cards/paper crafting. 

When  I'm not crafting,  I spend time  with  friend  and family. I love the outdoors, hiking and  I go to  all  state park  every summer . I’m so exciting to joining this DT!"

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Alicia!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Alicia will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia, looking forward to being on the Design Team with you! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you Alicia...I can't wait to see what you create :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, Alicia. I see that you love animals too. That means you'll do just fine on the team! Welcome aboard.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Alicia! I am so excited to have you on my team--I can't wait to see all your gorgeous creations this week! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete