Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Design Team Member Introduction: Rocky

Welcome back to another design team introduction today at MHKDesigns!  I have been SO blessed to work with these amazing gals, and I am incredibly excited to get to introduce you to our next DT gal--Rocky from Rocky's Crafting Blog!  Take it away, Rocky!


 "I live in the East of England with my family. I've always been a keen crafter who loves to work with paper and card and I'm lucky enough to teach workshops and demonstrate in local craft shops. 


Working with digital images has given me a new outlook on crafting, helped me explore technology and make some great new crafty friends."

Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us, Rocky!  I'll be back soon with more introductions, and Rocky will be back with some of her GORGEOUS inspiration for MHKDesigns!  Sending crafty hugs to you all!


6 comments:

  1. Love the 3D look of the card, Rocky. Looking forward to ur creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocky, your card is so pretty. Love the combo of the stamp and the paper! Looking forward to all your creations in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - great design to work with and love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocky, you sound like a very crafty person. I visited your blog and love your work. You are definitely an asset to the DT :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rocky, like the 3D effect, looking forward to being on the DT with you! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rose is literally popping off the card! Great design, teamie. Here's to another year of crafting together.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete